Pre-Registration is now OPEN!
What happens with on-site Registration?
Registration is a necessary annoyance, perhaps, so we try to make it a smooth, fun experience for festival-goers and staff alike. The Nefarious Bunnies (Registration Team) will greet at the Rabbit Hole, ushering you into the magic that is KG.
If your contact information has not changed from last year, you do not need to re-enter it, or just provide the changes. We have it on file (and we do not share it!) so no need to repeat it at pre-registration or at the gate.
You will be required to fill out:
- Registration Form 2017 for you and your family. If you have pre-registered and pre-paid before June 30, 2017, you will just sign this form.
- Each person over the age of 16 must sign their own Consent Form.
- Consent for every child under 16 must be filled out, but can be included on the same form. Important: If any child under 18 is not accompanied by a legal guardian, written permission from a legal guardian is required. If you have any questions, please contact Maryanne beforehand.
- You will receive a wrist band, which must be worn (on your wrist) at all times during KG.
- You will receive a card to put on your dashboard, which registers your car on-site.
- Pet Registration Form 2017 if you are bringing a pet to KG. Please be sure to read the rules for pets!
- You will also get your hard copy of the 2017 program.
- Medical Health Forms will soon be available for anyone wishing to disclose health information in case of emergency. It is not required. This information is not shared with anyone other than the Festival Directors, staff or medical team, as required, and will be shredded or burnt after the end of every festival.
- You can pre-fill out a medical form and bring it with you, if you prefer. We recommend that you print it out and bring it with you. However, if you do not have a printer, you can send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as only Auz and MA have access to this e-mail account. As a reminder, all medical forms are destroyed at the end of every event to protect your privacy. If you fill out this form and save it, it can be re-used, updated, etc. for all the Raven’s Knoll events you attend.
If you register and pay before June 30, 2017, there is a discount for Adult week prices. You can pre-register for everything ahead of time if you prefer to get things done, or to send money through Internet transfer, rather than cash on-site.
|Adult: Week (Wed-Mon)||16+||123.89||16.11||140.00|
As of July 1, 2017, the pre-registration period will be over and regular rates will apply. Payments will only be accepted in cash only, on-site, as of July 1, 2017.
|KG Registration||Age||Rate||Tax (HST)||Total|
|Adult: Week (Wed-Mon)||16+||132.74||17.26||150.00|
|Kids: Week (Wed-Mon)||7-15||48.67||6.33||55.00|
|Adult: Weekend (Fri-Mon)||16+||97.35||12.65||110.00|
|Kids: Weekend (Fri-Mon)||7-15||36.28||4.72||41.00|
|Adult: Overnight (24 hours)||16+||48.67||6.33||55.00|
|Kids: Overnight (24 hours)||7-15||17.70||2.30||20.00|
|Adult: Day (12 hours)||16+||26.55||3.45||30.00|
|Kids: Day (12 hours)||7-15||10.62||1.38||12.00|
|Hydro (per night)||ALL||11.50||1.50||13.00|
|Raven’s Knoll Registration||Age||Rate||Tax (HST)||Total|
|Regular Camping – Adult||16+||11.50||1.50||13.00|
|Regular Camping – Child||7-15||4.42||0.58||5.00|
|Regular Camping – Family*||30.97||4.03||35.00|
|Additional Kids to Family*||7-15||3.55||0.45||4.00|
|Lebowski Fest (Fri to Sun)||Adult||44.25||5.75||50.00|
|Lebowski Fest (Fri to Sun)||7-15||17.70||2.30||20.00|
* The family rate includes 2 adults & 2 children aged 7-15. Spronglings are free. If you have more than two children 7-15, you can pay for an additional child cost.
** Indoor Accommodations: This cost is for the entire period of KG (Wednesday to Monday). It is the cost in addition to the week registration fee. There is limited dormitory space. Spaces must be pre-registered and reserved, although sometimes something might be available just before the festival.
How do I make payment for KG?
Until June 30, 2017, you may send your form by email and an Interact transfer to: email@example.com. You can also send a cheque or money order made out to Raven’s Knoll. Include your paper form and mail to:
Attn: Maryanne Pearce
227 Flodden Way
Nepean, ON K2G 7E1
Please note that there will be a charge for NSF cheques which MUST be paid before you will be admitted to KG. No exceptions.
After July 1, 2017, pre-registration will be closed. We will not accept cheques, money orders or Interact transfers, after this date.
I want to pay by Interact transfer. Can I do this after pre-registration closes?
No, this year we are not allowing Interact transfers after June 30th. After pre-registration closes, we are busy preparing the program, the site, and a thousand things that need to be done.
I want to camp before and/or after KG. Can I register at the same time?
Yes, you can register when you arrive on-site for both KG and before and/or after KG camping. If you are camping pre- or post-festival, you will receive a different car registration form, as well as another wrist band but you will only have to register once.
To reduce the confusion, as of the Thursday before KG (July 27, 2017), payment for KG and pre- and post- KG camping is required upon arrival. Regular Raven’s Knoll rates are below.
Do I need to pre-register for the festival?
No, the site is large enough for everyone. However, there are benefits for those who do pre-register: there is a discount for pre-registering and it makes registration just a wee bit quicker once you get on-site!
Indoor cabin space, however, does require pre-registration. There is no discount for pre-registration of indoor space and indoor space does cost more than regular camping registration. Space is limited. First priority will be given to Elders and the disabled.
I am going to pre-register my pre- and post-KG days. Do I need to send a separate cheque / money order or e-payment?
No, you can include it in the same payment. We are trying to stream-line registration, reduce paper and overall make it easy for you (and us)!
How do the Day Passes work?
We want to encourage people to attend, and understand that they may not be able to fit a full KG into their schedule, or just want to check it out. We offer two short term passes: a day pass for 12 hours and an overnight pass for 24 hours. We do want to ensure that those who may have intended to go home but had a drink stay with us, so you can change your 12 hour pass into a 24 hour without a problem; it is just double the cost, to make it easy.
Are taxes applied to KG?
Yes, HST applies. The amounts of HST are noted above.
Can I get a receipt?
Yes. If you pay on-line during pre-registration, just ask for one, and a PDF will be emailed to you. If you pay on-site, the cash register receipt has the HST number on it. Just ask the Nefarious Bunnies when you are paying.
How much do I pay?
For arrival on Wednesday or Thursday, the Week Rate is applicable.
For arrival on Friday or Saturday, the Weekend Rate is applicable.
For arrival on Sunday or Monday, the Day or Overnight Rate (24 or 12 hours respectively) is applicable.
Any other questions, please contact MA at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook. She is Maryanne (MA) Pearce (in a hat). Please give her a few days to get back to you.